While most users will be civil and friendly there are some who are just trying to cause problems and create drama. Here are some suggested steps you should take to avoid as much drama as possible.
Do NOT Feed The Trolls
This is the first and possibly the most important step. It's very tempting to give a troll a piece of your mind but this usually makes matters worse as they're usually trolling to get a negative reaction out of people. Don't give them what they want and they'll move on soon enough.
Delete Trollish Comments/Shouts
Any offending comment will have a delete button near it. Click that and you will be taken to a page listing deletion options.
You can simply click "Delete Comment" right away without changing a single thing.
But, if you'd like to, you can:
- set the severity of the offense,
- add any optional comments about the deletion, which will be available only to staff,
- ban the user if desired,
- and even delete all their comments/shouts from every submission on your account.All done? Just click "Delete Comment" and it's gone!
Inform The Mods
If you feel the comment was exceptionally insulting or harassing you can start a new support ticket by clicking "Support Tickets" at the bottom of every page: Inside that link is the ticket list screen, click "Open New Support Ticket" and:
- Fill in the subject line with a brief nutshell of the problem.
- Expand on the problem in the message box, include links if possible.
- Click "Create Ticket" and let the mods take care of the rest.
Please note: Mods often converse with each other to provide the most fair and balanced judgements possible, so it may take a little time for them to take action on your support ticket.
Thank you for helping keep Inkbunny as drama-free as possible! Now go back to enjoying all the art, stories and music this site has to offer. =)