READ THIS FIRST: A BBcode Quick Reference has already been posted on Inkbunny which should cover most peoples needs.
If the BBcode Quick Reference isn't enough, below is hopefully what you're looking for.
Linking Within Inkbunny
There are several ways to link to various things, some can be done just by clicking certain icons in the toolbar while others can be done on-the-fly to help speed things up when your commenting. Here are those commands:
Linking to Users
- Shortcut - Adding an @ symbol before an Inkbunny username will produce a click-able icon and username (example: @username)
- Point & Click - Highlight the name of the user and click to format it for you.
- Name Only - Add [name][/name] before & after their username (example: [name]username[/name]).
Linking to Images
- Point & Click - Navigate to the image you want to link to. Copy one of the pre-made links under the image on the right side. Paste that in your comment/message and it will format it into a click-able thumbnail for you.
- Shortcut - If the actual submission number is known, just add #S, #M, or #L before the number without spaces (example: #M2340).
Linking Outside of Inkbunny
Special External Links
- DeviantArt - Add "da!" before their DA username and it will make it a click-able link for you (example: da!username).
- Fur Affinity - Add "fa!" before their FA username and it will make it a click-able link for you (example: fa!username).
- SoFurry - Add "sf!" before their SF username and it will make it a click-able link for you (example: sf!username).
- Weasyl - Add "w!" before their Weasyl username and it will make it a click-able link for you (example: w!username).
All Other Links
- Copy the URL you want to link to
- Highlight the text you want to make into a link
- Click (small planet)
- Paste your URL into the dialogue box
- Click OK, and it should format the link properly for you.